- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible rotas
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Shift pattern : 07:15 - 19:00
This care provider requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work within a beautiful nursing home in Nottingham.
They provide specialist care for people with palliative nursing needs and their families. Each resident they cater for undergoes a full assessment for their medical, physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs prior to moving in.
They have constantly been awarded a Band 5 rating on a yearly basis when inspected by Nottingham County Council, which is the highest rating available.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.