- £32,760 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Overtime hours available
- DBS paid for
- Cycle2work scheme
- 24/7 access to GP support
- Life insurance
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Golden Hello bonus of £100 for completing mandatory training
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a specialist dual registered care home with nursing for adult's with complex neurological conditions in Norwich, Norfolk.
Each resident has their own personalised bedroom and use of the communal areas. There is direct access to a beautiful sensory garden. There is an activity room in the garden where the home has state of the art audio visual equipment and an adapted computer.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.