- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Have multiple homes so lots of career progression
- Free On-site parking
- Free Uniform
- Free freshly made lunch from cafeteria
My client is a 60 bedded nursing home with an GOOD CQC rating in all 5 areas and currently requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in the Northumberland area. This home is known for its outstanding service and ensures all their nurses are up to date with the latest training. The home has a big scenic garden which is used for fun daily activities as well as day trips out which are both enjoyable for both nurses and residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.