- up to £43,680 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Meals on shift
- DBS paid for
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Situated nearby Norwich Town Centre, this service requires a compassionate Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home in the Norfolk region. You will be looking after patients with Dementia & Palliative needs .
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.