- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Staff Vouchers
- Paid NMC and DBS
- Staff Meals
- Free Uniform
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 20 bedded nursing home in Blackpool. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This nursing home has been continuously rated Good by the CQC in all 5 areas which due to the ongoing training the home offers as well a the nursing experience of the home manager. The home is part of a healthcare group with homes based all over the UK so they do offer great career progression within their homes.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.