- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pay for NMC pin
- Free Uniform
- Free lunch from on-site cafeteria
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site parking
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 30 bedded GOOD CQC rated nursing home in Blackpool. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with palliative and dementia care. This home recently won the Quality Hallmark Award for their end-of-life care. The home schedules regular training sessions to maintain their first rate standard of care as well as focusing on the satisfaction for both the staff and the residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.