- Up to £19.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidised Lunch
- Free on-site Parking
- Great Career Progression within the home.
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a beautiful 15 bedded nursing home in Wirral. My client provides nursing services to young adults with a range of learning disabilities. This home has an overall GOOD CQC rating and is known to be one of the best learning disability homes in the Merseyside area. They are looking for someone to join their family and to grow within the home and become a specialist and to main their high standard of care.
Nurse (Learning Disabilities) Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Nurse (Learning Disabilities) Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.