- Up to £17.00 Per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Cafeteria
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 35 bedded nursing home in Blackpool. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The home has a GOOD CQC in all five areas and this is maintained by the experienced home manager and regular training sessions scheduled within the home. Regular day trips and fun activities are also organized to ensure that the family feeling within the home in maintained.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.