- up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Free Lunch
- Free on-site Cafeteria
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site Parking
This home has been rated Outstanding by the CQC. It is based in the heart of Leeds and is looking a dedicated Nurse to join their team. With being located in central Leeds, the home schedules weekly outings as well as fun in-home activities which are engaging for both staff and residents. The home schedules regular training sessions to ensure that the nurses are fully skilled to match their care standards as well as developing them into more qualified nurses.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.