- Up to £18.00 per Hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- Free on-site Parking
- Subsidised Lunch
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a GOOD CQC rated nursing home in Middlesbrough. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. This home has a good rating in all fives areas of the CQC and this is maintained by ongoing training as well as ensuring that family feeling within the home so that both staff and residents feel at home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.