£14.50 - £15.50 per annum
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
Adults, Elderly, General, Mental Health, Palliative, Secure, Physical Disabilities
Are you a Nurse (RGN/RMN) who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care?
I have a client who shares this belief.
My client have a group of homes looking to provide their residents with excellent levels of care through ensuring a high ratio of staff on all shifts, to ensure all staff are correctly trained to carry out their jobs and to provide the best possible levels of care to each and every patient.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse - RGN to work within a beautiful nursing home in South Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will also be fully flexible with working nights and weekends
Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN Skills and responsibilities
As a registered nurse you will show warmth and support to residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and enhancing the lives of all individuals.
A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
You'll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the well-being of every resident
Provide a high level of care to our residents to ensure their well-being
Accurately recording observations in accordance with the residents conditions
Carrying out risk assessment's
Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
Monitoring Care delivery
Delegating and following up on care with health care assistants
• First uniform free
• Free parking
• Staff discounts including over 200 in store and online discounts
• % discount off your own personal O2 refresh airtime plan
• Pension scheme available
• Full mandatory training provided to ensure your existing skills are refreshed and up to date
•£14-£15 per hour with bank holiday enhancements
• Pin Registration Fees
• Join us and refer your friends to work for us. Earn £s per referral through our employee referral scheme.
• Join us and refer residents to live with us. Earn £s per referral through our resident referral scheme.
• Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
• Work-life balance with excellent shift patterns
• Subsidised Lunch
Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.