£17 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
Elderly, Dementia, General Nursing, Palliative
- Ongoing Training, Development and Support
- Competitive Salary with an annual increase
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Paid breaks
- Employee Benefits, including child care voucher, local retail vouchers etc
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, and residents who require General Nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My client promotes a comfortable homely atmosphere with an open-house policy enabling family and friends to visit as often, and for as long, as they wish. We have fully staffed laundry and catering facilities with home made food, cooked with fresh ingredients, being available throughout the day. The Nursing Home provides nursing care, elderly care services and dementia care of the highest standard of care to 43 older people, usually aged 60 and above. Bedrooms are pleasant, being decorative, spacious and individual in character with splendid views.
The home is fully CQC compliant the manager has done an amazing job improving the CQC report over the past year. The manager is looking for strong, friendly and caring nurses who will help maintain the impressive CQC report.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.