Staff Nurse Overview
- up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience (T & C's apply)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- Retail discounts and Special offers
- Car leasing without a credit check
- Holiday Financing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work with a multidisciplinary team that provides CAMHS Tier 4 service for young people aged 12 - 18 years with a prime diagnosis of eating disorders and who may have other mental health conditions.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.