- up to £39,936 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Training centre on site
- Progression routes to become a Lead Nurse
- Parking on site
- Workplace scheme
- Contributory health plan
- Shift pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a Specialist Rehab service.
Based in Cambridgeshire for over 30 years, the home provides specialist care for the very young to the elderly. They offer day visits, respite and continuing long-term support, both on-site or at home.
Their ethos is visible in every aspect of life. They firmly believe in providing excellence across each facility and service. Their group of five specialist care homes set in between Peterborough and Cambridge are designed to make the whole place feel like a small, friendly community.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.