My client requires a dedicated Ward Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in London, . My client offers nursing care to those living with Dementia Care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the Dementia unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Ward Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Ward Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Mental Health, Nursing Care & Dementia Care
- Continuing Care for Patients with Advanced Cognitive Impairment or Severe and Enduring Mental Health Needs
- up to £45,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Ward Manager role:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Loyalty Award available
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Season ticket loan available (Oystercard)
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.