- £18.10 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- One of Scotland's leading care home providers
- Investment in your ongoing professional development including mentorship scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Uniform provided
- Subsidised food
- Company events
High quality, personalised nursing care for elderly people is provided, including care for those with dementia. The home also has a separate specialist unit for people with acquired brain injuries.
This purpose built home offers 64 fully furnished en-suite bedrooms, each finished to exceptionally high standards. Facilities at the home include some of the latest technology ensuring residents feel safe and secure at all times while also allowing them to retain as much of their independence as possible.
The care team work to hard to provide a relaxed and happy environment encouraging residents to participate in a variety of activities and hobbies, each tailored to their individual needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.