£45000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
One of the UK's leading Care service providers require a passionate Home Manager to manage their small nursing home in Bedfordshire. The service offers Dementia care treatment to the elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
This care group specialise in providing first class care to patients, with a range of Nursing Homes, Hospitals & Care Services available. They are one of the UK's largest care providers and are looking for a strong and dedicated Home Manager to help maintain the excellent CQC standards of this home.
- Home Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adults & Elderly
- Dementia, General Nursing, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
- Up to £50k
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about adult care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.