My client requires a dedicated Ward Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in London. My client offers nursing care to those living with palliative care . You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the palliative unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Ward Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Ward Manager
- Days & Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General & Palliative
- up to £51,397 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Ward Manager role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about palliative care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.