My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a specialist dementia care home in Goring by Sea, West Sussex.
A Best Dementia Care Home' finalist in the National Dementia Care Awards in 2019, my client offers offers specialist residential and nursing care in a purpose-built environment for people living with dementia. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 37 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days, 37 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Palliative
- Some weekend shifts or on-call flexibility
- Up to £44,127 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Competitive salaries
- 20-25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive learning and development on offer
- Supportive colleagues
- Staff recruitment incentive scheme
- Job satisfaction
- Local offers for Care staff
- Ongoing training
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.