- up to 35,000 per annum
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity package
- £5000 welcome bonus (T&C's will apply)
My client requires a dedicated RMN/RNLD to work within their privatised clinic in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be providing nursing services to patients with Personality Disorders & Mental Health Conditions with a strong team of Nurses to assist.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
RMN/RNLD Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.