£65000 - £70000 per annum
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a newly built nursing home in Dudley, specialising in providing Dementia care. The service is split across 3 floors and you will have an excellent support system in place from both Head Office as well as having an experienced Deputy Home Manager in the home as well.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have experience of successfully running a home and maintaining excellent CQC standards.
- Up to £70k per year
- 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care including those with Dementia
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Industry leading pay rates
- New service with opportunity to develop the home your way
- Ongoing training
- Excellent Support systems
- Dedicated Head Office team
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.