- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free daily meals
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site Parking
- Free uniforms
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cleckheaton. This home provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The home is part of a group with nursing homes all across the UK ensuring that every nurse is fully trained with the latest skills and equipment as well as offering career progression within the home and the other locations. The home offers a variety of amenities as well as schedules weekly activities to ensure that both staff and residents in the home give it a family feeling.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.