Staff Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- Up to £18.00 per hour( Paid Breaks)
- Full or Part Time available
- Days or Nights
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
Hold a relevant nursing qualification
Be registered with the NMC
Have satisfactory references
Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.