My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia care, with a good CQC on all aspects. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. This is a fantastic role in which you will be fully supported by collaborative team approach and this is a opportunity not to be missed with a high rate of pay.
The purpose-built care home features a dementia friendly village with its very own pub, cafe, shop, hairdressers and nail bar. The facilities are shared creating a vibrant community space for everyone to enjoy. The facilities provide the opportunity to offer person centred activities in themed areas of the care home.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Annual pay increases
- Paid breaks
- Flexible shifts
- Community atmosphere
- Warm and friendly management
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.