- up to £19.00/hr
- DBS paid for
- NMC renewal
- Free parking
- Shift pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a medium size care home situated in Banstead,
With the capacity to house just only twenty two residents. The nursing home cares for and supports elderly including those with physical disabilities. Additionally, the facility is able to support people with dementia and sensory impairment.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.