- Up to £17.50 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- On-site Cafeteria
- Free Uniform
- On-site Parking
- Career progression within the home
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 65 bedded nursing home in Farsley. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and palliative care. The home manager has been nominated for Manager of the Year award by the Leeds City Council as well as having a GOOD CQC rating in ALL 5 areas. This home prides itself on its service and ensures this with regular training and offers great career progression for nurses starting their journey within the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.