- Up to £18.00 Per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidised Lunch
- Free Uniform
- Great Career progression opportunities
- Free on-site Parking
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 55 bedded nursing home in Carnforth. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with both dementia and palliative care. This home is based in the beautiful countryside and offers scenic views. This home is also rated GOOD by the CQC in all 5 five areas and this is maintained by then hands on approach as well as regular training from the very experienced home manager.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.