- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidised Lunch
- Free on-site parking
- Free staff uniform
- Great career progression within the home
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 45 bedded nursing home in Cumbria. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with both palliative and dementia care. This home has consistently maintained its GOOD CQC rating with its highly rated training programmes and great staff retention. The home is looking for someone to join their family and grow within the home as they are currently expanding and opening a new unit within the home and would also consider a newly qualified nurse.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.