- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- DBS paid for
- Overtime enhancements
- Private pension scheme
- Free training provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Shift Pattern : 07:30 - 19:15
Our client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful privately run nursing home in Brighton, East Sussex. This service provides nursing care, based on each residents individual needs, to really provide a personalised level of care.
This nursing home provides both long and short term nursing services to its elderly residents, who are a mixture of residents with nursing needs and mental health conditions. The service is fitted out with a bar, salon and beautiful accessible gardens, to create a homely environment.
As the successful candidate, you will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.