£46000 - £47800 per annum
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Thetford, Norfolk. My client offers nursing care to those living with Dementia Care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the Dementia unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - up to 44 Hours per week
- Dementia & Old Age
- Alzheimer's, Bariatric Care, Obesity, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke
- up to £47,800 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Awards)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.