Elderly, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
This Luxury residential, nursing and dementia nursing home in Gateshead is looking for a passionate nurse to join their team. Established as one of the best rated Home in the area consistently providing the right care and facility for every individual. With Over 30 years experience the home has a great reputation within the local community always growing and aiming to achieve an Outstanding CQC report by the end of te year 2021.
If you would like to be part of their journey and achieve this goal with one of the best care centres in Gateshead this role is perfect for yourself!
- RGN / RMN
- Full time or Part time
- £17.50 per hour - Can be negotiable for the right candidate
- 81 bedded 24 of those patients are nursing
- Mainly Catheter Care, Wound Care, Venepuncture & Care Plans
- Regular training and in-depth induction
- Very supportive and well structured service
- Good CQC Across all 5 care categories consistently
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW24725
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.