£45000 - £50000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
A small healthcare provider with big expansion plans are looking for a new manager to join their newly acquired home based in Tipton, West Midlands. The home has undergone a full refurbishment with the re-branding, and is being classed as a completely new service!
My client have an excellent reputation already within the industry, and are looking at vast expansion over the next 5 years, including buying over more homes, and building others from the ground up! You will be joining a company that put people first, understand that their staff are working in their residents home, and you must share this ethos.
- Home Manager
- £45k per year (Negotiable)
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care - Dementia, General Nursing & Palliative
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
-Full funded training and development
-Flexible working patterns
-28 days annual leave, based on full time hours (Bank Holidays included)
-Rewarding Referral schemes
-Annual NMC fees paid
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.