Our Theatre shifts are usually days from Monday to Friday and some weekends. When working with Health Recruit Network you will have the flexibility to choose when you want work.
Health Recruit Network is one of the leading UK healthcare agencies, we always aim to provide the best possible service for clients and candidates.
As an agency, we will require Theatre nurses to have the following:
- 6 months experience as a Theatre Nurse
- NMC registered
- Dedicated and flexible
- 2 clinical references from your recent theatre work
- Good communication skills
When registered, HRN will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app.
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about this or other opportunities with Health Recruit Network, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Health Recruit Network is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.