£18.50 - £19 per hour
020 7193 4003
19 days ago
This Home located in Bingley provides 24-hour nursing dementia care for people living with dementia or related conditions. Young disabled people's care residential care for people aged 18-65 with physical and/or learning needs as well as nursing and residential care for older people who have health needs and require greater support is also provided.
Care is provided across two handsome period buildings, which are linked by an impressive contemporary central reception area with fine views over the Aire Valley.
This service is looking for a dedicated member of staff to join their team and work with the families and residents at the service to provide the best quality care and continue being the most reputable service within the area.
- Clinical lead
- 46 patients - 1 unit with 2 nurses on shift at all time
- 36.00 Hours per week with 12 hours for Supernumary
- Adults, Elderly & Elderly with Dementia
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Paid breaks
- In-depth induction
- Ongoing training
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref - SW39208
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.