A dedicated and passionate Staff Nurse is required to work within a purpose built nursing home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with a wide range of complex needs, including dementia and challenging behaviour. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has been specially designed for all residents to offer as much independence as possible. Set in an ideal locations with excellent public transport links and is easily commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Worksop and Chesterfield.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days & Nights available - Full or Part time
- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Dementia, Challenging Behaviour & General nursing
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Competitive pay rates
- Latest facilities and equipment
- Company uniform provided
- Free refreshments on shift
- Mandatory & Specialist training
- Private company pension scheme
- Excellent public transport links
- Free on site car park
- Internal progression encouraged
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.