- Staff Nurse Overview
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Location: Manchester, Lancashire
- Salary: £17.50 0 £18.00 Per hour ( Paid Breaks)
- Service: 2 Nursing Units ( EMI and General Units)
- Care Category: EMI and General Units ( Full training provided)
- No of Units/Floors:
- Hours: 24 - 48 Hours Per Week
- Employment Term: Permanent
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 17 Per Floor ( 2 Nurses Per Shift)
- Additional Benefits: *Paid Breaks
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Manchester, Lancashire. My client provides nursing services to (Elderly) with (Dementia and Mental Health Conditions). You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
Putting together treatment plans
Overseeing a team of care assistants
Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.