- up to £17.06/hr
- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Double time bank holidays
- Short shifts only
- NMC re-validation
- Uniforms & DBS covered
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their unique Hospital Care Home.
This CQC compliant service in Lincolnshire provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia.
This is a 47 bedded unit; comprising of 6 GP beds, 6 Rehabilitation beds and 35 nursing home beds, many of whom have been admitted for end of life care.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.