- up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Tunics provided
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Free parking
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Shift Patterns : 07:30 - 21:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD) to work within their medium sized service in Lincolnshire.
Providing personal care and nursing services for 41 people in total. The care centre is close to a number of transport systems (linking us to locations across Lincolnshire), as well as local stores.
Their experienced team of nurses and carers are committed to providing the highest quality personal and nursing care service for all residents. They tailor this care to your exact needs, based on prior conversations with you and your family as well as regular monitoring and assistance.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.