- £36,000 per annum + overtime with Enhanced rates
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Parking on-site
- High Street Discount Vouchers
This state of the art Nursing Home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team who pride themselves on the exceptional standards of care provided and good CQC. My client provides nursing services to Elderly Residents with Dementia Care and General Care being the main provided. You will be apart of a busy and vibrant home looking to go the extra mile for their residents.
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.