- Up to £30,000 per Annum
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Free Meals on Shift
- Free On Site Parking
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client in the north London area is currently on the lookout for a driven mental health nurse who is looking for a new challenge and wants to work in one of the best acute units in the UK, dealing with complex needs and challenging behaviours on a day to day basis. If this is you, apply below!
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.