- up to £37,180 per annum
- DBS paid for
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- NMC fees paid in full
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service insurance
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
HRN are working alongside a nursing home in the lovely village of Loughborough. This service offers a warm and inviting atmosphere, where people can live in a safe and happy environment.
Their patients are cared for by dedicated and professional carers with a Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day. They maintain a suitable level of staff, dependent on the dependency of their residents.
The purpose built 54 bedded service are on the search for a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team. Their main client group are the Elderly & Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.