£40000 - £42000 per annum
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Manager to manage a large nursing home in Taunton along with support from a Business Manager as well as a qualified Home Manager. The service offers Dementia & Palliative Care treatment to the Elderly. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the entire clinical side of the home, ensuring that all Care Plans are up to date and effective, as well as being in charge of the hiring of all clinical staff.
- Clinical Manager
- £42k per year
- Days - 37.50 Hours per week
- Elderly care - Dementia, General Nursing, Mental Health & Palliative
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Excellent support from the company
- Full induction to the home and company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible shift patterns to promote work/life balance
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.