- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- On-site cafeteria
- Free on-site Parking
- Staff Lunches
My client is a 50 bedded nursing home located in the outskirts of the city centre of Chesterfield and requires a dedicated Nurse to work within their Good CQC rated home. The home provides nursing services to the elderly with general and dementia care. In order to maintain their highly rated service, this home schedules regular staff training as well as offers great career progression within the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.