- £36,075 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- A fixed 5 week rolling rota with the ability to swap shifts with colleagues
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Refer a friend incentive
- Long service awards
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
- Free life insurance cover of two times your annual salary
- Free 24/7 Employee counselling and advice line
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a unique charity nursing home in East Sussex.
My client offers offers long and short-term care and rehabilitation programmes to residents aged 18 years and older who have high, complex care needs.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.