Staff Nurse Overview
- up to £38,000 + £3,000 welcome bonus (T & C's apply)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a 12 bedded service that offers specialist care that is specifically designed to support women that have a diagnosis of an emerging or personality disorder.
You will work alongside the multidisciplinary team that provides a therapeutic environment to aid the recovery for each young woman within their journey.
The focus of the service is to enable the young women to work on ways to decrease harmful behaviours and replace them with effective strategies to enhance their lives and help them reach their personal life goals.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.