Staff Nurse Overview
- Staff Nurse
- up £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms provided
- Meals on shift
- Free parking
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
HRN takes great pride in working alongside a Nursing Home that requires a Staff Nurse to work within a well-respected service in Nottingham.
This home has built up a strong reputation for its quality approach to the challenges of dementia care. Their pleasant, cheerful and colourful environment is also available as a day care and respite service, with all care provision personalised for the individual whether for short or long-term purposes.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.