Elderly, Dementia, Physical Disabilities, General Nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leicester, Leicestershire. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia, Physical Disabilities and those requiring General Nursing services. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The homes is a purpose built and has been designed to make their residents feel comfortable at all times. The staff undergo training on a regular basis to ensure their nursing skills are current and up to date. You will be part of a team which has an outstanding reputation within the local area.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.