Elderly & Dementia
This Care home requires a Passionate Staff Nurse to join their well organised and supportive team within a beautiful nursing home in Saltash, Cornwall. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with dementia. All the Staff and Manager have been supportive to help every individual reach their highest potential and progress forward within their nursing career. Therefore if you are looking for a new challenge or considering a change to grow within your nursing career this home will be great for yourself.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training & Career development
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Free lunch
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.