My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within their Mental Health nursing home in Ipswich, Suffolk.
They provide 24-hour quality complex care to their residents whose needs vary from Dementia to Palliative.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, along with joining a strong, family-knit team of professionals.
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- up to £19.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms provided
- Training provided
- Meals on shift
- Pension scheme
- Shift pattern : 08:00 - 08:00
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.