£65000 - £70000 per annum
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a 70 bedded care home in Roehampton, specialising in residential and dementia care. The home has a GOOD CQC already in place, so your role will be focussed on maintaining and increasing on this positive report.
You will be overseeing the day to day running of the service, with full autonomy on how you wish to run the home, whilst being fully supported by a comprehensive team at Head Office.
- Home Manager
- £70k per year
- 40 Hours per week
- Elderly - Residential & Dementia Care
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Competitive Salary of £70k!
- Bonus scheme based on CQC performance & occupancy levels
- Full Autonomy with running the service
- Excellent support from Head Office
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.